Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a great morning!!!! I had my monthly visit at Elite Chiro, had an experience at Pure Solace with Jodie giving me a very relaxing message and Missy coloring and a haircut to a head of hair that drastically needed help. Missy did an awesome job and made me look like a million dollars. I'm blessed with two daughters that enjoy spoiling their Mother.

This afternoon I did laundry, a job overdue. Jodie called and we did some brainstorming on some issues. Gary and I watched the movie, Valentine's Day, this evening. I contacted Chad and made arrangements to stay with him when the girls, kids and myself make the trip to Kansas tomorrow. We'll miss you Aunt Bean! I know that we will have a great time with Uncle Chad. The kids love to tackle and wrestle Uncle Chad. Four kids ganging up on Uncle Chad - will he survive???? We're going to Kansas to see GGFleming and GGSteinle.

I have a great family! It thrills my heart when they are at home playing, eating and visiting with a cup of coffee around the kitchen table (just like I did with my Dad, Grandpa Dutch). We're all anxiously awaiting for Elias to come for his 1st visit! My heart is in prayer for him that he stays well, grows and develops as a little boy would. I pray that Chad and Brenda will receive a call soon for a court date and the approval from Ethiopia courts will be soon thereafter. I pray all travels and time spent in Africa that the family of three will be kept safe. Lord, You have brought them this far may favor be granted to them that all will work according to Your honor and glory. Thank You for Baby Elias M**** Fleming!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment